Thursday, December 02, 2010

shaun at 36

happy birthday shaun.

when i look at these two pictures of you these feelings of indescribable love well up inside me. i am so glad you are my husband. and my baby daddy. and that you are older than me. and that you are the one getting gray hairs.

 

remember when you were 18 and you thought your hair was receding?  guess you were wrong.

well, technically it has "receded" in the back compared to when you had a mullet. but that is a good thing.

here is what you looked like 18 years ago, when you were 18. 

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Danielle, you and your Aunt NeNe have it SO good!

    Love your Uncle Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaun and Bono, two of my favorite people on the planet but neither with any CLUE as to how to wear their hair in the late 80's/early 90's. : )

    I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:26 PM

    your Uncle Stephen is right! We love you Shaun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:30 PM

    Oh , was I supposed to sign my name above? Who's getting old??
    Ne-Ne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:43 PM

    What a good looking young man. Glad you are my grandson. I remember the night you were born! I love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. seeing these pictures gives me SUCH encouragement that maybe it IS true that we can get more attractive as we age! it definitely has worked that way for Shaun! :)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

counter