Saturday, November 27, 2010

thanksgiving in minnesota

we had a great thanksgiving in minneapolis this year with aunt ne-ne, uncle stephen, and grandma. these are just a few things i am thankful for this year (besides thanksgiving food and my awesome husband).

snow in minneapolis for thanksgiving.

watching eva and lily play in the snow.

 i am thankful for this beautiful girl

and this beautiful little girl.

and i am so thankful that i live 5 hours from my aunt, uncle, and especially my grandma. i am also so very thankful that i have gotten to see her 3 times in the last two months. and i am so thankful that i get to watch her love on my girls and my girls love on her.  can you believe she is 93? she looks fantastic.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful things God has blessed you with. So glad you are so close to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shirley3:39 PM

    precious pictures. I love the new winter attire.
    Grandma looks so sweet.
    I am so thankful that you guys get to be close to them! I know that they are loving it.

    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss snow more than ever after reading this post!!! Darn waaaaaaaay down south state of mine! Enjoy the cold weather!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful happy kids! That so cute. I loved this post.

    Wholesale handbags

    ReplyDelete

counter