Sunday, May 09, 2010

happy mother's day to MY mom.

she has always been a classic beauty who has always had a knack for fashion. yes, she probably even tied that scarf on her own. a mom who was stylish and always there for me? a winning combination no doubt.

she spared no expense and never cut corners on safety, especially when it came to baby equipment. (that's her on the far left with me in her tummy.) beauty, safety, love. i was a recipe for success.

my mom could cook a meal that would put paula deen to shame. always top notch nutrition for me as a baby.  just look at that spread. she even went above and beyond to provide our dinners with nice dimly lit lighting. a mother who cut no corners, cheered me on, and loves me like no one can...
for these things i am thankful. and because of these things i am the mother that i am today.

happy mother's day mom. i love you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow.....the pressure you must feel to live up to all of that. I'm thinking that the pictures of Eva's lip and Messy Bessie should probably be destroyed if you even want to be considered in the same category as your mom by your daughters when they are grown.
    Love to Mimi!!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

counter