Wednesday, January 05, 2011

a first for lily

my little squinty-eyed, scar-faced, thumb sucking, baby bunny is getting big. this makes me a little bit sad.

tonight she wanted to be n@ked before bedtime. she ran around saying "n@key, n@key!" then eva told me that lily had to go pee and that she was going to get her potty for her.

a few minutes later eva came out yelling that lily went pee pee in her potty. it was lily's first time and she was very proud of herself. we clapped and cheered.

i'm pretty sure 50% of my enthusiasm in clapping and cheering was for lily peeing in the potty and the other 50% was for the fact that eva is doing all the potty training work.

it's the little things that make a stay at home mom's day exciting.

also, in other news lily's new phrase is "that's gusting!" (disgusting).

just look at her. i want to keep her forever. in my little pocket!




2 comments:

  1. What a precious face! I totally understand you wanting to keep her little. My littlest is 6. Gulp. I shudder to think of his next birthday.

    Love all your pics and quirkiness. :)

    By the way, I posted pics of the engagement session (and tons more recent shoots). I'm a photo addict, too, and have added photog services to my biz...not like I have time for it, but it's somewhat of a disease. I can't seem to shake it, so I'll just let it take over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shirley8:33 PM

    oh makes her mi-mi cry, I want to reach in and hug and kiss her!

    ReplyDelete

counter