Monday, October 18, 2010

it's all in how you look at it.

all in all i would consider lily's first fall down our stairs a success.

as reported by eva, she tumbled down the stairs head over heels and then stopped by eva. it was best that i didn't witness the event.

she only cried for a minute. no external injuries to report at this time.

just a mild crossing of the eyes. and one eye is dilated more than the other. but i consider it a conversation starter when meeting new people.

i'm kidding. about the whole eyes thing. but you have to admit, it would be a great conversation starter. and "eye" mean it!

i'm done now. and i'm thankful for carpeted stairs.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Where is this childs mother???
    Ne-Ne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me (I clicked over here from Annie Hathaway's blog - I also don't know her!) - but I wanted to tell you I love this story. You're right, it's all in how you look at it. :)

    - some random girl named Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:35 AM

    Mother was obviously off writing her blog, eating bon-bons and secretly trying on the heart shaped glasses while deciding "should I or shouldn't I?"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:04 PM

    I think Lily is taking after her Nanny. Most pictures of me as a child I either have a bandaid somewhere or a bruise......glad she is OK...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously.....do we really have to watch them every second of every day??!! What do they think we are...their mother's?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple Copy And Paste Jobs At www.visionjobcare.com

    Are you really fed up with recession and want to overcome this. If you can manage the time than SMART SOLUTION will show you the way where you can earn from HOME. For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
    Visit : http://www.visionjobcare.com/XXX.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I hate the stains on our carpeted stairs, I am thankful for the cushioning it has provided for Clip's three falls down our stairs....as well as the upcoming Martin falls that are most likely in our future! :)

    ReplyDelete

counter